CBSE EVS Class II | Sample Paper -1 |
Time: 3 hour
Subject- EVS M.M.-40
All questions are compulsory.
- Strike out the wrong words to complete these sentences (5)
- We get wool from cows/ sheep.
- Boiled water is safe/ unsafe for drinking.
- A nuclear / joint family is a small family.
- Holi Diwali is a festival of colours.
- Soldiers/ Policemen prevent crimes.
- Fill in the blanks. (10)
(Air, Indoor, Straight, Wind, together, Diwali, game, Onam, Aunt, fire)
- Moring air is Called ————————
- We cannot see ———————————
- Air is needed to make a ————————
- We enjoy playing ———————
- Carom is an ———————-
- We must sit ———————
- Members of a family live———————
- Our uncle s wife is our —————————–
- Beautiful Rangolis are made on ——————-
- A boat race is the main attraction of —————
- State whether true or false (7)
- We get silk from sheep and goats.
- Uniforms give people their identity.
- We must not eat junk food.
- We get eggs from cows.
- We must throw garbage in rivers.
- Festivals bring joy to us.
- A carvan is house on wheels.
- Match the following (6)
- Id-Ul-Fitr bathroom
- Christmas bedroom
- Guruparva christmastree
- Cooking food gurudwara
- Bathing mosque
- Sleeping kitchen
- Rearrange the letter to name these parts of a house. (4)
- Put these food items in their correct columns. (6)
(Potato, mango, orange, cabbage, chickoo, cauliflower)
Vegetables _____________________ Fruits__________________
- Answer these questions (any 14) (42)
- Why do we wear cotton clothes?
- Why do we need food?
- What do carbohydrates give us?
- Name the sources of water?
- What is moving air called?
- Why do birds need air?
- Name any two indoor games.
- Why do we need exercise?
- What is a family?
- Which goddess is worshipped on Diwali?
- What does Guruparva celebrate?
- Name the materials used to make a hut.
- Who fits lights and fans in our house?
- Where should the drinking water be stored?
- Which games do you enjoy playing with your family?
- What do you do during Holi?