CBSE English Class IV| Sample Paper -1 |
Time: 3 hour
Subject- English M.M.-80
All questions are compulsory.
- Write the meaning of these words: – 5
Grand, Stared , Refuse, Animal, Scold, Aptly, Session, Politely, Various, Appetizing;
- Write any 7 questions: – 14
- What was given to the tiger in a saucer? What he had to do?
- Which food do humans consider good for health?
- What did the writer want to buy for his son?
- Where did cup find the glans ball?
- What are the three everyday things mentioned in the first lines?
- Where was Magic shop located?
- Why is Colombo called the garden city?
- Name a few precious stones mined in the Iceland.
- What are the everyday things we eat and drink?
- Tick (ü) the right answers: – 5
- Rip lived in a small village is:
- South Africa (b) North America
- Rip drank a liquid from a _________________.
- Jug (b) Barrel
- Which island do you think Pooja visiting?
- Shri Lanka (b) Hong Kong
- Gip fascinated by _____________.
- Magic (b) Mystery
- Who was in the cage?
- The chimp (b) The Tiger
- Fill in the blanks: – 6
- I think we’ll go____________.
- How can we____________ you?
- I leapt after him into total____________.
- Rip village was surrounded by the____________ mountain.
- He was carrying two prelims his________________.
- What can we have the ______________.
- Write true or false: – 5
- Rip van winkle lives in a big city. [ ]
- Rip tried very hard to become young again. [ ]
- When he woke up Rip was dressed in new clothes. [ ]
- The shop man had clapped the big drum over him. [ ]
- The Chimp came to the cage. [ ]
- Complete the following: – 2
- As white as ____________.
- As tall as _____________.
- As black as __________.
- As wise as an_________________.
- Make the words: 2
KERITNG, OOCINKG, IMSWMNIG, GNIDENARG